Monday, September 2, 2013

 
 
 
 
 
 
Disney Dream Design
 



 
          My cruise onboard the Disney Dream was amazing. I had so much fun meeting the characters, hanging out with new people, being with my amazing mother, and seeing the beautiful design elements of the Disney Dream. I enjoyed seeing the small details like the hidden mickeys in the doors to the beautiful hand-crafted lobby chandelier. It is so beautiful to see it all in person.
 
          When you first enter the Disney Dream, you are "wowed" by what you see. The grand staircase has beautiful bronze work with Disney Characters embedded inside. The marble floor has an art-deco pattern with the rug colors of blue, red, and gold. In tradition of her sister ships, the Disney Dream lobby would not be complete without an iconic Disney character in its welcoming space. The Admiral Donald Duck is casted in bronze and welcomes aboard the guests and crew of the Disney Dream.
 
          Overall, I enjoyed my voyage onboard the Disney Dream. There are so many beautiful design elements to put into words. One has to really see them to appreciate their beauty. One important thing is that onboard every little detail counted and was not forgotten. I loved the cruise and I loved the Disney Dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment